A few weeks back I hosted a fun event with the great folks at Carolans Irish Cream. We baked up some decadent desserts that’ll be sure to impress at your next holiday gathering with family and friends.
Check out photos from the event, plus a recipe for Carolans Irish Cream Cupcakes.
CAROLANS Irish Cream Cupcakes
Yield- 12 cupcakes
1-1/3 cup All-purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Salted Butter
2/3 Cup Milk
1 Tbsp. Irish Cream Liquor
– Preheat oven at 350F
– In a separate bowl sift and measure flour and mix with baking powder and set aside
– Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add the egg and Carolans Irish Cream liquor.
– Gradually add the flour to the mixture and alternate with milk, ending with flour
– Line a muffin baking tray with liners and fill with cupcake batter
– Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Have you started your holiday baking? Leave me a comment and let me know what you’ve got in the oven!